LAC Tutor for North Sheffield to tutor a Y5 child starting at Oct 2016
- 3 hours per day 4 days a week AM or PM - manage your own diary
- Your own Consultant working to find you your next placement, day-to-day supply available
- CPD opportunities including Team Teach and Read Write Inc
We are looking for a Primary Tutor preferably with experience with LAC for the following role:
- 3 days a week starting Oct probably to Christmas and supporting the child integration into school
- 2 hours per day - AM/PM it's up to you
- Tuition to take place in the carers home in North Sheffield
- QTS is desirable but not essential
- About the child; Y5 aged boy, working at very low ability, more like Y2, attachment issues.
- No contact with the previous school, the tutor will be required to plan, mark and assess progress.
You will need 2 good recent references and a clean DBS on the update service for the child workforce to be considered for this post.
Contact Claire at Teaching Personnel if you are interested in this position or know someone who is; 0114 2413340