Key Stage 2 Year Six Teacher
- An excellent chance for career progression and the opportunity to make a fresh start
- The chance to work in a highly desirable area in London with easily accessible transport links
- A visionary head teacher and management responsible for raising the Ofsted rating
A fantastic opportunity for an ambitious teacher to start at a brand new school in a fashionable area.
The school is searching for the right candidate to make a fresh start in a full-time/permanent position. It is a brand new school which opened in 2014. This is a great chance for an ambitious teacher to step into the role and help make an outstanding start to the schools Ofsted record.
The ideal candidate will:
• Be a fully qualified teacher who is familiar with the Key Stage 2 curriculum.
• Preferably have experience teaching a year 6 classroom.
This is a very popular role and the school is looking to interview right away, so make sure to apply ASAP to be taken into consideration for the role.
Send your CV off to email@example.com or call: 020 8944 1088
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken the Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) application form.