Year 5 Teaching Assistant Required for Hayle Primary School
- CPD Available
- Great career opportunity
- Weekly pay
Teaching Personnel are working with a primary school in the Hayle area of Cornwall who are looking to appoint a Teaching Assistant for their Year 5 class.
This is a temporary part-time position for five mornings per week which is required to begin at the start of the Spring Term 2017 and finish at the end of the Summer Term 2017. Your role will be primarily to support the Year 5 teachers by reinforcing learning for those pupils who need additional support and by providing support in the development of key skills such as reading comprehension as well as fulfilling other class TA duties.
The successful applicant will be employed in a Year 5 class. The applicant must:
· have a secure knowledge of Maths and English;
· have the ability to work as part of a team;
· maintain, form and develop strong professional relationships within the learning community as a whole;
· show a high level of commitment to, and enthusiasm for, the role;
· have energy, flexibility and drive;
· have high expectations for themselves and their pupils.
Teaching Personnel ares committed to safeguarding children and young people and the successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS disclosure.
To apply for this role please contact Louise on 01872 250123 or email a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org