Literacy Support Assistant needed in Rushden
- £50 recommend a friend scheme
- CPD offered at various times through the year
- Competitive rates of daily pay, paid into your bank weekly
Literacy Coach – Improving literacy through specialised intervention programmes in primary schools
If you are a teacher or learning support assistant with experience and / or a keen interest in raising pupil attainment in literacy, you may wish to consider working as a Literacy Coach through Teaching Personnel.
The Role of a Literacy Coach:
• Identifying numeracy learning gaps
• Delivering tuition programmes on a one – to – one basis in order to narrow learning gaps
• Working on a full time or part time basis
• Encouraging pupils and building their confidence
• Providing feedback to regular class teachers on individual pupil progress
• Helping pupils to reach their full potential
Want to apply or receive more information on this programme? Please contact Megan at Teaching Personnel on 01604 521208 or send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and welfare of children. All candidates applying to jobs through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via DBS–Full assistance provided (AGY)