Key Stage Two teaching assistant needed in Newbury
- Do you want work to be lively and engaging?
- Do you want to work with a team commited to mentoring and training?
- Do you have recent and relevant experience in working in Primary schools?
A small and inviting school in Newbury are looking for a Key Stage Two teaching assistant to join them full time from January. Joining the school will give you a lively and engaging experience within a vibrant and attractive environment.
The school can offer:
• A safe, stimulating and inviting environment to work in
• The chance to work in a school with a strong commitment to mentoring and training
• Opportunity to join a team who collectively aspire to achieve the best outcomes for all children
The ideal candidate will be:
• Fun, vibrant and friendly
• Committed to the pupil’s progression
• Able to integrate with their new team
• Dedicated to preparing pupils for the transition into Secondary school
If you are confident that this role is for you, then please send your CV to rachel.hutchings@teaching personnel.com or call 0118 907 26 86.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful candidates are required to provide an Enhanced Disclosure and register with the DBS Update Service.