Teaching Assistants required across Leamington Spa
- Excellent rates of pay
- Qualifications NOT essential
- Great CPD opportunities with Teaching Personnel
Teaching Personnel requires flexible Teaching Assistants for supply work across Rugby areas; CV31, CV32, CV33.
The position will require you to;
1. To develop knowledge of a range of learning support needs and to develop an understanding of the specific needs of the pupils to be supported;
2. To supervise and provide particular support for pupils, ensuring their safety and access to learning activities;
3. Taking into account the learning support involved, to aid the pupils to learn as
effectively as possible both in group situations and on his/her own by,
-clarifying and explaining instructions
-ensuring the child is able to use equipment and materials provided
-Assisting in weaker areas, e.g. language, behaviour, social skills, reading, spelling, handwriting/presentation
- Helping children to concentrate on and finish work set
-Meeting physical needs as required whilst encouraging independence
-Assisting with the development and implementation of Individual Education/Behaviour Plans and Personal Care programmes
- Developing appropriate resources to support the children
We have many roles available for Teaching Assistants including long term full and part time as well as flexible working hours for those with children or travelling problems.
Please call today to see if we can help find YOU the work that suits YOU.
Do you have a friend or colleague who is a teacher in Primary or SEN and wants more work or is looking for a new role?
*****REFER A TEACHER AND RECEIVE £200!!!!*****
02476 239 009