Teaching Assistant in KS2 (General Classroom) - Truro, Cornwall
- Truro, Cornwall
- 1.0 FTE (Temporary Contract)
- Key Stage 2
A temporary position has come up within the North Cornwall area. A lovely school in Truro are looking for an experienced Teaching Assistant to work across Key Stage 2, supporting various classes throughout each week.
We are seeking a confident TA to support the national curriculum and work towards raising attainment levels across all subjects.
The ideal candidate will be:
• A committed individual with KS1 experience
• Able to effectively accommodate different levels of learning
• Able to support and contribute to the raising of attainment throughout the school
We can offer:
• Support from enthusiastic colleagues and leadership team
• Opportunity to teach a motivated class with eagerness to learn
• Opportunity for continued professional development
Teaching Personnel is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful candidates are required to provide an Enhanced Disclosure and register with the DBS Update Service.
This role is due to start during the Summer term so if you are confident that this role is for you, then please send your CV to email@example.com or call 01872 250123.