Teacher needed for 6 weeks to teach Year 5
- 6 week teaching block
- Competitive pay rates
- Closest Station - Tottenham Hale on Victoria Line
KS2 Teacher Required for short term (6 weeks) cover - September 2016
A lovely, diverse Primary School in the borough of Haringey are seeking a teacher to teach their Year 5 class for 6 weeks only.
The one form entry school have recently been graded as ‘Good’ by Ofsted and have a reputation for providing a fun, safe and inclusive learning environment which results in excellent progress and attainment across the year groups.
The ideal candidate will:-
- Have experience of teaching in Key Stage 2 – Year 5 ideally.
- Promote positive behaviour through effective behaviour and classroom management skills.
- Teach inspiring and creative lessons.
- Aim to raise pupil progress and attainment through a consistently high level of planning, teaching and assessment.
- Be an excellent communicator with fantastic interpersonal skills.
- Be proactive and use initiative.
- Have a current DBS on the update service.
The school can offer:-
- Supportive senior leaders/ class teachers
- Allocated PPA time
- Hard working children
- A warm welcome into the school and community
Do you match the criteria? Does this role excite you?
If so, please call us on 0207 593 3071 for more information!
The closing date for this role will be Friday 19th August 2016.