Year 5 FQT Teacher required for a bubbly and energetic Year 5 Class. Based in Worsley Salford, M27/M28
- • Two- Form entry multi-cultural Primary School Year 5 KS2in Worsley Salford, M27/M28
- • Excellent Candidate Benefits including competitive pay
- • Great chance of securing a school based contract
Teaching Personnel are looking for a KS2, Fully Qualified Teacher. The position will be on a full time basis five days a week for the next academic year starting January with the view to a permanent post. The school is based in Worsley Salford, M27 – M28.
The School are looking for someone who is dynamic and flexible to join their team, the ideal candidate will also hit the ground running from day one. The school requires a strong class teacher who has quality and attainment at the forefront of their teaching; the ideal candidate will also plan and deliver creative and inspiring lessons which will enable all pupils to make the required levels of progress.
You will become part of a team who thrive to provide thorough and engaging lessons which will stimulate and keep pupils engaged throughout the year.
• Inner city school with great transport links from the City Centre
• Annual Salary of £23,764- £25,420
• ‘Good’ School with Supportive SLT Team
To be considered for this Year 5 Teaching position – please email your CV to Lana.firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information about the school please contact the West Manchester Primary branch of Teaching Personnel Ltd.