Ofsted rated outstanding Primary School in Ealing for full time class Teacher!
- Pay rate ranging from £130-£180 per day depending on experience.
- Long term contract available next year
- £150 referral fee available
Teaching Personnel are recruiting on behalf of a Ofsted rated 'outstanding' Primary School based in the Perivale area who are seeking a year 5 teacher to cover maternity. The school is very well known, with a newly refurbished building and brand new state of the art technology. They have a small turnover of staff with this position covering a maternity until July 2017. The school are currently in the process of changing from two form entry into three form entry so there is a likelihood of this position going permanent next year.
* Covering a year 5 class with full preparation and planning
* Working alongside a experienced year 5 teacher completing shared planning
* You will have an experienced Teaching Assistant for support within the classroom
The ideal candidate:
* At least 6 months experience of working in a Primary School
* Experience within KS2
* Confident with planning and preparing lessons
* Have good subject knowledge
* You should be local to the Ealing area being able to commute into Perivale on a daily basis
* You will hold QTS or have the overseas equivalent
* You must be able to start in October 2016 until July 2017
This is truly an exciting time to join this growing Primary School. They have a new art room, a music room, two spacious halls, landscaped outside areas and a new staffroom with an outside terrace! This Primary School is looking to interview candidates as soon as possible, in order to discuss the position in more detail please call 020 8832 1960 or simply email email@example.com