A year 5 teacher is needed to work at a good with outstanding features primary school in Oldham, Manchester
- The primary school is part of an academy trust and has been graded good with outstanding features by Ofsted
- The head teacher has the intentions to take the right candidate onto a school contract.
- The role is to start in January but want to interview as soon as a possible
A year 5 teacher is needed to work at a good with outstanding features primary school in Oldham, Manchester.
Teaching personnel are working on the behalf of a primary school in Oldham to recruit a year 5 class teacher.
The primary school is part of an academy trust and has been graded good with outstanding features by Ofsted. The school has come to teaching personnel with a year 5 full class teaching vacancy. The head teacher has the intentions to take the right candidate onto a school contract. The role is to start in January but want to interview as soon as a possible.
The potential year 5 teacher will benefit from working in an extremely supportive working environment. The senior leadership team have a clear vision for the school to strive for success in the future.
The school are looking for a year 5 teacher with/ who is:-
- Understanding and knowledge of the curriculum and experience working in year 6
- Enthusiastic and is committed to high standards, has high expectations of behaviour
- Passionate about teaching in KS2 raising pupil potential and achievement
- Competitive rate of pay dependent on experience
- Enthusiastic about providing exciting learning experiences for the children in a cross curricular context
Located in Oldham with good transport links, this primary school is a friendly and popular school with a warm and welcoming ethos. They have high expectations and its caring ethos both encourages and promotes an environment where pupils can achieve their best.
Duties of a teacher working for Teaching Personnel include
• Planning and delivering of exciting lessons
• Assessment of students
• Direction of teaching assistant/Learning support
• Classroom/Behaviour management
If you feel you meet the above criteria and would like to be considered for this role; please contact the Manchester Primary East Branch on 0161 242 1790 and email your cv / covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org