Year 5 Teacher required full time in Northampton ASAP
- Daily Rate up to £150.00 depending on experience
- Modern up to date teaching facilities available
- School has excellent links with the local community
Teaching Personnel are currently working with a primary school in the center of Northamnpton. the school has 2 sites and they are currently looking for a full time year 5 teacher to start ASAP.
The role will involve all responsibility that are involved with a class teacher so planning, observations, reports etc.
• are committed to enabling every child to achieve the very best they can
• can raise attainment through outstanding teaching and learning
• are committed to your professional development
• have a passion for education
then we would love to hear from you.
We offer you
• very supportive colleagues
• excellent professional development opportunities
• regular work
• Excellent rates of pay
• Long term assignments
• Day to day work - Guaranteed work schemes available (subject to meeting criteria)
We are an Equal Opportunities employer and welcome applications from appropriately qualified persons regardless of gender, race, religion, disability or age. Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and expects all staff to share this commitment.
All successful applicants are required to complete an enhanced Disclosure Bureau Service check and any offer of employment will be subject to satisfactory references and employment checks
To apply for this position or to receive more information please send your up to date CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact Megan on 01604 521208.