Teaching Assistant, KS2, Part Time, Manchester M4
- Level 2/ 3 General Teaching Assistant
- 2 terms initially
- Morning's with an opportunity to extend the weekly hours
An excellent opportunity to support in a mixed Year 3/ 4 class has arisen in a free school, in the very heart of Manchester City Centre. The school is newly built and has fantastic, state of the art education facilities.
The Head requires a general Teaching Assistant to support the class and work well along side the Newly Qualified class teacher.
As part of the role you must:
• Have experience of supporting children at Primary level
• Be able to easily commute to the city centre
• Have good behaviour management strategies
• Show that you can be flexible in your approach to teaching and learning
Does this rewarding role sound appealing to you Do you want to increase your teaching experience and confidence in the education sector? Well don’t hesitate to get in contact today! Please email your CV/covering letter to email@example.com for immediate consideration. Alternatively call the Manchester Central Primary Branch on 0161 242 1796 for more information regarding this post.