KS2 SEN Teaching Assistant (M12)
- Do you have experience of supporting children with additional needs?
- Are you available for day to day and long term assignments?
- Do you have experience supporting children with English and Maths interventions?
An Exciting Opportunity for a Teaching Assistant with SEN experience has arisen in a Central Manchester Primary School (M12). The school is looking for a dedicated practitioner to support a KS2 child on a 1:1 basis. The post is to start after Christmas and will run until the end of the academic year.
The successful candidate will -
• Work 1:1 with a pupil who requires full time support
• Be expected to support with the pupils academic and emotional progress
• Be able to adapt the class teachers plans to suit the needs of the child
This ‘OUTSTANDING’ mainstream primary school boasts gradual progression throughout all year groups and is seeking a Teaching Assistant who will add to the positive ethos of the school. The head teacher believes that ‘every child has the right to the best possible education’ and strives towards achieving this with day to day practice.
The ideal candidate will have experience working with children with special educational needs and will have a sound understanding of the year 4 curriculum. Recent and relevant experience within a primary school setting is beneficial but not essential.
All candidates will be required to complete a Full Enhanced DBS Disclosure via the Criminal Records Bureau. Teaching Personnel are committed to the Safeguarding and Equality of all candidates.
If you feel that you are the right candidate for this position or would like anymore information please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or 0161 242 1796.