KS2 TEACHING ASSISTANT, M11
- KS2 Teaching Assistant, M11
- Competative Rates of Pay
- Strong Behaviour Management Techniques Desirable
A mainstream primary school in Central Manchester (M11) are looking to recruit a proactive Teaching Assistant who has experience working with children who have a tendancy to display challenging behaviour. The school prides itself on ‘equality of opportunity’ and requires a KS2 TA who would intergrate well into the staff team and follow the warm ethos of the school. The KS2 department at this larger than average primary school shows good levels of attendance and progression and needs an experienced TA to support in an energetic year 4 class!
The ideal candidate will,
• Have experience working with ASC & ADHD
• Have experience working in KS2
• Adapt supporting learning to match specific childrens needs
In return, the school can offer,
• Hard working children who are enthusiastic about learning
• A school which boasts continuous levels of progression
• A school that provides educational experience of the highest quality
This is a KS2 TA position in a “GOOD” school in Manchester (M16). The role is to begin ASAP and will run up until Christmas. This would be the perfect opportunity for the right candidate to develop their skills whilst beginning a career in education!
To apply, email your CV to email@example.com or contact the Manchester Central Branch on 0161 2421796.