Year 4 Teaching Assistant needed in Fulham
- £65 - £75 daily rate
- Committed and dedicated staff
- Friendly and supportive environment
Teaching personnel are looking for a passionate teaching assistant to join a diverse primary school based in Fulham available to start immediately.
An outstanding Ofsted rated school are seeking to appoint a motivational and passionate LSA to join their busy and rapidly growing team. The school strives to provide a happy, safe and caring environment in which everyone can achieve their full potential. They have seen a considerable increase in SATs results over the past few years, most noticeably in English and Maths. The SEN team have had an increasing involvement in achieving these impressive grades.
- Assisting the teacher with their everyday needs
- Focusing on Literacy and Numeracy but also with some SEN students on a one to one basis
- Offering additional support to students struggling with their studies
The desired candidate will:
- Have good literacy and numeracy skills (You will be required to pass a standard test in the interview process with the school)
- Have experience working with children in or out of a school environment
- Be looking to start a career in teaching
- Have a friendly and approachable manner, with good communication and interpersonal skills
If you believe you have the skills required for this role please send your updated CV to Charlie at Charlie.Holloway@teachingpersonnel.co or alternatively please feel free to contact our London Central Primary team on 0207 593 3076 for more information.