KS1/KS2 Higher Level Teaching Assistant need for a vibrant community school in the heart of Fulham
- One of the 100 top performing schools in the country
- £90- £100 per day
- Excellent career development opportunity
If you are an experienced and well qualified Higher Level Teaching Assistant and you want that next step up in your career, then this role is ideal for you.
The school is successful and vibrant with high quality facilities including a learning garden with pond and meadow offering every child a different opportunity to learn.
You will teach across KS1 and KS2 classes during staff planning, preparation and assessment time and periods of short term absence. When whole class cover is not required you will provide support in order to raise standards of achievement for all pupils by working with individuals or groups of pupils.
The ideal candidate must:
• Be flexible and adaptable across all age ranges
• Have a HLTA qualification or more than 3 years support experience in primary willing to work towards the qualification
• Possess the confidence and skills to teach whole classes
• Be able to motivate and inspire pupils
• Complementing the teacher by taking responsibility for learning activities; planning, preparing and delivering learning activities
• Managing and developing specialist areas within the school
• Managing other teaching assistants; delegating work and occasional training
• Monitoring pupils and assessing, recording and reporting on their achievement and progress.
This role offers fantastic career development within a school boasting talented, hard-working colleagues who are committed to children’s success across the curriculum.
Required to start 30th September 2016, full time, Immediate start is negotiable for the right candidate.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively please feel free to contact our London Central Primary team on 0207 593 3076 for more information. You can also register your details on our website www.teachingpersonnel.com