HLTA'S required in lovely East London School
- Opportunities and encouragement for further education and training
- Supportive staffing body
- Excellent rates of pay
One of my client schools in Chingford require HLTAs to join them in September.
This two form entry school pride themselves on creating a happy, exciting and inspiring learning environment for their pupils. The school has excellent transport links from central london and surrounding boroughs.
The ideal candidate will:-
- Have a HLTA Qualification/ Cover Supervisor experience
- Previously worked in a school as a TA.
- Have a good understanding of the National Curriculum.
- Promote positive behaviour through effective behaviour management skills.
- Be inspiring and pro-active.
- Be an excellent communicator with fantastic interpersonal skills.
- Have a DBS on the Update Service
The school can offer:-
- Career Development
- Supportive senior leaders
- A good working environment
- A warm welcome into the school and community
If you are a HLTA with experience and are willing to travel to Chingford please get in touch with the London North East Primary branch on 0207 593 3071, or email your CV to email@example.com