KS2 TA, CHURCH OF ENGLAND SCHOOL, M16
- KS2 Teaching Assistant, M16
- Opportunity to work within a “GOOD” school
- Strong behaviour management techniques desirable
A Church of England school in Whalley Range (M16) is looking to recruit a proactive Teaching Assistant who has experience working with children with challenging behaviour. This school prides itself on ‘equality of opportunity’ and requires a KS2 TA who would follow the warm ethos of the school. The school shows good levels of attendance and progression and needs an experienced TA to support in an energetic year 4 class!
The school is looking for someone who,
• Has experience working with pupils with challenging behaviour
• Has experience working in a KS2 environment
• Is able to work closely with pupils 1:1
• Is passionate about making a difference by supporting children’s learning
In return, the school can offer,
• Hard working children who are enthusiastic about learning
• A good management and leadership team
• A school which boasts continuous levels of progression
• A school that provides educational experience of the highest quality
This is a KS2 TA position in a “GOOD” school in Whalley Range (M16). It would be the perfect opportunity for the right person to develop their skills in this larger than average primary school!
If you feel like your skills meet the requirements for this role then email your CV to email@example.com or contact the Manchester South branch on 0161 2421792.