English graduate required for role in “Good” School in New Moston, Manchester, M40
- Great opportunity for Educational experience before undertaking PGCE.
- A general Teaching assistant role with the chance of leading small group intervention
- A welcoming and motivated staff team with experienced practitioners to learn from.
A client primary school in North Manchester, New Moston, M40 are looking to recruit a graduate in Performing Arts to come in and support the class Teacher but also to deliver English workshops throughout KS1 and KS2.
The ideal candidate would be a English graduate who is confident, bubbly and enthusiastic to start in September and hit the ground running. This is an exceptional opportunity for the candidate to put their Degree to good use in an educational setting, before potentially starting their PGCE in the future.
• Opportunity to put Degree to good use
• Excellent chance to gain experience before starting PGCE
• Great Transport links from the City Centre
• Negotiable salary depending on experience
• Warm and welcoming staffing team
If you are interested in this position and are available to trial now please contact Daniel in Manchester South Primary on 0161 242 1792 or forward your CV to Daniel.firstname.lastname@example.org
All candidates will be required to complete a Full Enhanced DBS Disclosure through Teaching Personnel.