Phonics and SPAG intervention assistant. City centre Manchester Primary School. To start with immediate effect.
- • Have you got a great knowledge in the Primary Literacy Curriculum?
- • Can you help boost attainment across KS1 and KS2?
- • City centre Primary school with excellent transport links
This flourishing Primary School in the heart of Manchester require a passionate member of staff to join their staff to help raise attainment across the school in Literacy. Have you got experience of teaching various Phonics schemes and the newly incorporated SPAG curriculum? Can you make a difference to children’s education in one of the core subjects?
This, good with outstanding Primary school can offer:
• CPD from experienced staff that have benefitted from Alan Pete and Ruth Miskin Literacy training
• A chance to work in a close knit, community school
• Well behaved children that enjoy their learning
If you feel as though this position is perfect for you please email your CV/covering letter to email@example.com for immediate consideration. Alternatively call the Manchester Central Primary Branch on 0161 242 1796 for more information regarding this post.