Writing Interventions Teacher LKS2- Manchester M12.
- • The opportunity to make a difference to LKS2 children’s education in writing.
- • A competitive salary of (£22,023 – £37,496)
- • Fantastic, supportive staff
Are you a teacher with a passion for boosting attainment in writing? Can you engage and excite children with your creative and fun approach to writing?
A quaint and happy catholic Primary School in the heart of the city centre are seeking a candidate to join their team to help rapidly improve the attainment of a group of KS2 children in writing. The ideal candidate should:
• Have experience of accelerating progress in LKS2 writing
• Have innovative, practical ideas to incorporate into lessons
• Be flexible in their approach to teaching and learning.
Is this role suitable for you? Don’t hesitate to get in contact today! Please email your CV/covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Alternatively call the Manchester Central Primary Branch on 0161 242 1796 for more information regarding this post.