KS2 teacher required for school in Manchester (M22)
- Work in a ‘GOOD’ Central Manchester Primary School, M22
- Work with in a KS2 team which consistently delivers high levels of teaching
- £21,804 - £37,496
A highly reputable school in Manchester are looking to appoint an enthusiastic, committed, passionate and hard-working KS2 teacher to join their dynamic, friendly and successful team. You will be part of a team that consistently delivers excellent quality of teaching and value aiming high, being respectful and being honest above all else.
The ideal candidate should have proficient knowledge of the KS2 curriculum and extensive experience working with children in the primary environment. The candidate will need to be driven, dedicated and motivated in order to help the pupils excel and have the ability to make pupil’s learning fun and enjoyable.
In return, the school can offer:
- NQT’s the chance to complete their induction period
- Support from a strong leadership and management team
- Children who are eager to learn
The post is to start ASAP and will run until Christmas with the opportunity for extension for the right candidate. Fully qualified teachers and NQT’s will be considered.
To apply, email your CV to email@example.com or call into the Manchester Central Branch on 0161 242 1796.