Qualified teacher needed for daily cover across Greater Manchester - flexible options!
- Would you like to have a better work life balance but still be able to teach?
- Do you love teaching but not the extra workload that can come with it?
- If the answers yes then supply teaching may be ideal for you! We urgently require Fully Qualified Teachers on a day-to-day, part-time and full-time basis.
We are currently increasing our teaching staff to cover the growing volume of day-to-day, PPA cover, Long/short term sickness, Maternity/Paternity cover and Course cover bookings we have in Manchester based Schools.
You can choose to work from 1-5 days a week and have the flexibility to pick and choose which schools you work in and where.
We are currently looking for candidates who:
• Are outstanding classroom practitioners with a creative and energetic approach
• Have a clear knowledge and understanding of KS1/2 National Curriculum
• Are committed, professional and are good communicators with excellent interpersonal skills
You will have the opportunity to work in a number of schools in and around the Manchester area, allowing you to gain experience in a variety of different primary schools.
Teaching Personnel can offer you:
* Competitive rates of pay (£100-£120 per day)
* Recommend a friend bonus scheme - £200 for every referral
* An abundance of supply work in a variety of schools
* A dedicated consultant with knowledge & experience of working in the Primary Education Sector
* Out of hours on-call service
* Day to day or long term assignments
‘Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the Criminal Record Bureau - Full assistance provided.’
For more information please send your CV to email@example.com or call the Manchester Central Primary Branch on 0161 242 1796.