Primary school located in Exeter looking for a KS2 teacher for Year 3 and 4
- KS2 Teacher in Exeter
- Excellent Rates of Pay
- Permanent Opportunity
Exciting part time teaching job in a forward thinking school!
A full time job opportunity in lower KS2 has arisen. There will be a Key Stage 2 Leadership opportunity for the right applicant.
Would you like to be part of our successful team?
This teaching opportunity is for a mixed year 3/4 class and is temporary for the Spring and Summer terms but with a possibility to become permanent.
We are looking for an
• Experienced, enthusiastic, well-motivated and organised teacher with a sense of humor!
• Excellent and creative classroom practitioner with high expectations for pupils’ work and behaviour
• Strong team player, effective at establishing and maintaining good professional relationships.
We can offer you
• A growing school that is committed to professional development and encouraging staff to use their own initiative
• Friendly, well behaved and enthusiastic children
• An embedded wellbeing plan and reduced work load for staff
If you would like to apply please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 01392 267288