KS2 Year 4 Teachers Plymouth Area Needed
- Year 4 Teacher Key Stage Two
- Plymouth Area Vacancies Available
- Key Stage Two Experience Essential
Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher - Plymouth - Full Time - September 2016
* Are you a Qualified Primary Teacher?
* Are you an inspiring, enthusiastic and committed primary teacher considering a new role?
* Are you innovative, forward-thinking teacher with strong classroom management skills to take on a new challenge in September 2016?
* Do you hold previous KS2 experience?
I am currently recruiting on behalf of an Ofsted rated “Good” school in Plymouth. This is a full-time position with a September start date.
The school are interested in applicants with experience in either KS1 or KS2. The school is easily accessible from the Plymouth, Ivybridge and Plympton areas. This is a large primary school in the Plymouth area. The school benefits from a hardworking and dedicated team of staff that strive to make learning engaging, upbeat, imaginative, whilst keeping lessons innovative and challenging.
You will be expected to plan and prepare your lessons in line with the school’s curriculum, mark and assess students’ work, attending parents’ evening and staff meetings.
In order to be considered for this fantastic opportunity Teaching Personnel requires the following:
* You must have the legal right to work in the UK.
* You must hold QTS or a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification.
* This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances
(if applicable) and professional reference checks.
* Your CV must cover the last 6 years of employment history where possible and any
employment breaks must be explained.
Please contact Hayley, Teaching Personnel Primary Specialist on 01392267288 or email email@example.com