Year 4 maternity cover in Southampton
- Full time position
- Excellent support within the school
- Summer term only
Teaching Personnel are currently looking for an inspirational teacher to join a Junior School in Southampton to teach their year 4 class whilst the teacher is on Maternity Leave.
The school are looking for:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or hold a UK recognised equivalent teaching qualification
• Commitment to improving the education of the young people they serve
• Enthusiasm for learning
• Ability to work within key stage 2
• The ability to work as apart of a team
The school can offer:
• A supportive working environment
• Lively, interesting children who want to learn
• A supportive team to work with
NQT’s are welcome to apply.
In return for your hard work and assistance in maintaining the Teaching Personnel reputation in the market, we offer competitive rates of pay, access to CPD, refer a friend scheme and an honest and trustworthy service.
For more information or an informal discussion to find out how we can help, please contact Rebecca in the Hampshire office on 02380 836649. Alternatively you can email email@example.com