***KS1 and KS2 Teachers Required in Brixton for September***
- CPD and training courses through Teaching Personnel
- Church School with inclusive ethos
- Excellent transport links - Victoria Line
A lovely, small and inclusive Church of England Primary School in the borough of Lambeth are seeking Key Stage One and Key Stage Two Teachers to start with them in September. The vacancy is due to the existing teachers progressing into SLT positions.
This friendly Lambeth School received an overall ‘Good’ grade for their OFSTED inspection last June, with the Leadership and Management of the school receiving an ‘Outstanding’ grade.
The ideal candidate will:-
- Have experience of teaching in Key Stage 1/2.
- Promote positive behaviour through effective behaviour and classroom management skills.
- Teach inspiring and creative lessons.
- Aim to raise pupil progress and attainment through a consistently high level of planning, teaching and assessment.
- Be an excellent communicator with fantastic interpersonal skills.
- Be supportive of the Church of England ethos and values that drive the school.
The school can offer:-
- Outstanding Senior Leadership support
- Allocated PPA time
- Support with planning
- Hard working and happy children
- A warm welcome into the Church of England school and community
Salary: Depending on Experience
Do you match the criteria? Does this role excite you?
If so, please call us on 0207 593 3071 for more information!
The closing date for this role will be Friday 19th August 2016