Year 4 teacher required in Long Eaton (NG10) from January!
- Full time Year 4 position starting from January 2017 until the end of the academic year.
- A fantastic opportunity for an NQT or Fully Qualified Teacher to join a fast paced school in the heart of the community.
- Competitive rates of pay.
Teaching Personnel are working on behalf of a client school based in the thriving town of Long Eaton situated between Derby and Nottingham. The school is a large and fast paced primary school with a 2 class entry per year and a Nursery provision.
The school are requiring a strong Key Stage 2 Teacher who is experienced teaching Year 4 to join their school from January until July 2017. The school are looking for the right person for the position who can contribute to making a difference in the school and the local community.
The ideal Candidate will:
- Be a fully or newly qualified Teacher with good experience and knowledge of the Key Stage 2 curriculum, particularly in Year 4
- Have the ability to deliver consistently high quality learning opportunities for all children regardless of needs, background or starting points
- Have a proven track record of delivering both highly educational and engaging lessons to raise pupil attainment levels
- Follow the schools specific policies for behaviour and marking
- Good, strong behaviour management skills
- Have a passion to work with young people & be committed to safeguarding children
- Be able to use your own initiative and work as part of a team.
For more information or to register with Teaching Personnel please contact Georgina on 0115 845 6405 or alternatively email your CV to email@example.com
Registration is subject to an Enhance Child Workforce DSB registered to the Update Service, good references and a registration interview in branch. Please call for more information.