Year 6 teacher needed in an 'outstanding' school in Reading
- Work in a school with excellent progress in their academic and personal development
- Have the chance to be accepted into an extremely friendly staff team
- Embrace a community feel of a well respected school
An “outstanding” school in Reading are seeking a creative and dynamic teacher for a year 6 teaching position after the February half term. This Primary school sets high standards academically but also gives a lot of pastoral care and has worked hard to provide excellent classroom and playground facilities. The Primary school has been rated as ‘outstanding’ by Ofsted because pupils make excellent progress in their academic and personal development.
The ideal teacher will be fully qualified with relevant KS2 experience and have a real drive in the classroom to maintain the high standards already set throughout the school.
The school can offer:
• A supportive and motivated SLT
• The chance to be accepted into an extremely friendly staff team
• CPD opportunities
The ideal candidate will be:
• Fully qualified with UK QTS
• Creative and dynamic
• Eager to embrace the school’s community feel
If you are confident that this role is for you and have recent and relevant Key Stage 2 experience, please send your CV as soon as possible to rachel.hutchings@teaching personnel.com or call 0118 907 26 86.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful candidates are required to provide an Enhanced Disclosure and register with the DBS Update Service.