Fully qualified KS2 teacher required to for a bubbly and energetic Year 4 Class. Based in Cheetham Hill, Manchester, M8
- Fantastic opportunity to join a welcoming and friendly school on a long term placement
- Great chance of securing a school based contract
- A school of professional and dedicated education practitioners
Teaching Personnel are looking for a KS2, Fully Qualified Teacher. The position will be on a full time basis five days a week for the next academic year starting as soon as possible with the view to a permanent post. The school is based in Cheetham Hill, Manchester.
The School are looking for someone who is dynamic and flexible to join their team, the ideal candidate will also hit the ground running from day one. The school requires a strong class teacher who has quality and attainment at the forefront of their teaching; the ideal candidate will also plan and deliver creative and inspiring lessons which will enable all pupils to make the required levels of progress
You will become part of a team who thrive to provide thorough and engaging lessons which will stimulate and keep pupils engaged throughout the year.
• Inner city school with great transport links from the City Centre
• Annual Salary of £23,764- £25,420
• ‘Good’ School with Supportive SLT Team
• Two- Form entry multi-cultural school
• NQT’s will be considered
If you are interested in this position and are available to trial now please contact Daniel in Manchester South Primary on 0161 242 1792 or forward your CV to Daniel.email@example.com
All candidates applying to posts through Teaching Personnel must undertake or have undertaken an Enhanced Disclosure via the Criminal Records Bureau.