KS2 teacher Manchester
- Ofsted graded “Good” school
- Extensive CPD opportunities
- Great transport links
KS2 teacher required for a full time maternity cover post in Manchester starting October 2016.
Are you a qualified KS2 teacher looking for a new opportunity? Would you be interested in teaching within the KS2 department of an Ofsted graded “Good” school in the heart of central Manchester?
“Due to the maternity leave of a current teacher in our KS2 department, the need has arisen for a KS2 teacher to join our supportive team starting October up until the rest of the academic year. The potential KS2 teacher will benefit from working in an extremely supportive working environment with a range of extensive CPD opportunities.” School Head teacher
The position is within KS2, start date being the October 2016.
The school are looking for a KS2 teacher with/ who is:-
- Enthusiastic and is committed to high standards, has high expectations of behaviour
- Passionate about teaching in KS2 raising pupil potential and achievement
- Negotiable pay up to £140 per day dependent on experience
- Enthusiastic about providing exciting learning experiences for the children in a cross curricular context
- Located close to central Manchester with modern facilities and excellent transport links
Located in Central Manchester with excellent transport links, this is a popular primary school with a vibrant learning environment and an exciting curriculum. Their aim is to help children to grow into confident, articulate and talented individuals, who can function as successful members of the community. All KS2 teachers wishing to be considered for this post are urged to apply straight away.
To be considered – please email your CV to email@example.com or for more information about the school and for a confidential chat please call Mahdiya on 01612421792.