Supply Teacher wanted- Coventry KS2
- Looking for more work from your supply agency?
- Would you like a flexible work pattern with hours/days to suit
- Pay rates of up to £140 per day for supply
A primary school in Coventry is seeking a Year 5 Supply Teacher for day to day work across the city schools. This Year 5/6 Supply Teacher would deliver pre planned work across Key Stage Two (KS2). The successful KS2 Primary trained teacher would work flexible days throughout the weeks of working day to day. Ideally the KS2 Teacher for this primary teaching job would have to know about Year 5/6 curriculum and the expectations at the end of Year 5/6.
Candidates will have experience teaching Key Stage Two within the British curriculum and be highly competent and ensure the effective teaching and learning of pupils in their class. You must be motivated and willing to get involved in all aspects of school life. The school is happy to accept applications from Newly Qualified Teachers (NQTs).
To be considered for this primary KS2 Supply teaching job you must have:
- Qualified Teacher Status
- Experience teaching in Key Stage 1 classes
- Strengths in Maths and Literacy
- Willingness to promote learning
- Strong classroom management skills
- Flexible and adaptable approach to work
- Positive outlook
- Innovative and resourceful teaching methods
If you have any friends that are looking for primary teaching jobs we will be more than happy to assist them. In return you will receive a £50 referral bonus for anyone that works with us successfully. Please contact us for more information