Fully Qualified Teacher Required for Outstanding Primary School in Bath Area.
- Fully Qualified Teacher Status Required.
- Subject Lead Opportunity- PE and ICT.
- Competitive Salary.
A three form entry primary school in Bath, is seeking a full time teacher to cover in their Year 4 class (however this can be negotiable for the perfect candidate). The successful candidate will start ASAP and the position has the option to go permanent. This larger than average primary school promotes a ‘positive working environment’ for both students and staff alike.
The selected candidate will be expected to take on the role of full class teacher in a Year 4 class consisting of 30 children.
To be considered for this position, you will:
- Hold QTS and have recent teaching experience in KS2
- Be comfortable and confident delivering all areas of the Year 4 curriculum
- Be dedicated to encouraging progression within KS2
- Be confident in taking on a subject lead of ICT and PE
In return, the school can offer:
- An ‘OUTSTANDING’ leadership and management team
- A competitive salary of between £21,804 - £37,496
- The chance to work in an ‘OUTSTANDING’ primary school with children who are enthusiastic about learning
The school are looking to appoint a teacher ASAP. If you feel as though you fit the above criteria and want to be considered for the role, you are encouraged to register your interest at email@example.com or call into the Bristol Primary Branch on 01179 200040.
Please note that Teaching Personnel is committed to safe guarding and promoting the welfare of children. Successful candidates are required to provide an Enhanced Disclosure.