Key Stage 2 Primary Teacher needed
- In a "good" school located in Salford
- Competitive rate of pay
- Key Stage 2 maternity cover starting October
KS2 teacher required for a full time maternity cover post in Oldham starting October 2016.
Are you a qualified KS2 teacher looking for work for the next academic year? Would you be interested in teaching within the KS2 department of an Ofsted graded “Good” school in Oldham?
“Due to the maternity leave of a current teacher in out KS2 department, the need has arisen for a KS2 teacher to join our supportive team starting March up until the rest of the academic year. This is a full time post and we are looking to interview potential KS2 teachers ASAP. The potential KS2 teacher will benefit from working in an extremely supportive working environment with a range of extensive CPD opportunities.” School Head teacher
The position is within KS2, start date being October 2016 for a minimum of 2 full terms.
The school are looking for a KS2 teacher with/ who is:-
- Enthusiastic and is committed to high standards, has high expectations of behaviour
- Passionate about teaching in KS2 raising pupil potential and achievement
- Competitive rate of pay dependent on experience
- Enthusiastic about providing exciting learning experiences for the children in a cross curricular context
Located in Oldham with excellent transport links, this is a popular primary school with a vibrant learning environment and an exciting curriculum. Their aim is to help children to grow into confident, articulate and talented individuals, who can function as successful members of the community. All KS2 teachers wishing to be considered for this post are urged to apply straight away.
To be considered – please email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or for more information call our office on 0161 242 1790.