Part time PPA cover higher level teaching assistant - Manchester M12.
- Have you got experience of covering and teaching whole classes?
- Can you take a creative approaqch to Teaching and Learning?
- Do you want to make a difference in the education sector?
The Head Teacher of an average sized Primary School in Manchester require a sparky and creative teaching assistant to join their team to cover PPA across the school on a part time basis.
The role will include:
• Following the class teachers plans
• Gathering appropriate resources for each lesson
• Experience of marking
• Strong behaviour management strategies
• An ability to be flexible throughout the school.
This role is running for two terms initially, however there is an opportunity for it to be extended.
Is this role suitable for you? Don’t hesitate to get in contact today! Please email your CV/covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org for immediate consideration. Alternatively call the Manchester Central Primary Branch on 0161 242 1796 for more information regarding this post.