Teaching Assistant required in Penzance.
- Are you available on a Full Time basis?
- Are you an outgoing person with a calming influence?
- Do you have experience of working with challenging behaviours?
Teaching Personnel are seeking to appoint a Teaching Assistant on a Full Time basis in the Penzance area.
The position will be to work on a 1:1 basis with a young child with particularly challenging behaviour. Previous experience of working with challenging behaviour would be essential to this role.
- Team Teach training would be desired, although not mandatory. Teaching Personnel offer CPD courses in which you can gain this, amongst many other qualifications.
- Are you a calm person, passionate about delivering excellent support?
If you are interested in this position and would like to gain further information, please do not hesitate to contact Louise from the Cornwall Primary Branch on 01872 250 123. Alternatively, send your CV to email@example.com