1:1 Teaching Assistant SEN required in Liskeard Primary School
- Weekly pay
- Rewarding role
- School part of a large Multi Academy Trust
Are you a dedicated teaching assistant? Do you have the drive and energy to make a difference in pupil's education? Are you looking for an exciting challenge in a rewarding teaching support role? Then we would love to hear from you!
Teaching Personnel are working with a primary school in the Liskeard area of Cornwall who are looking to appoint a caring and skilled teaching assistant to work with a Year 3 child who has Autism. The position is to start in September 2016 and could become a permanent role for the right candidate. You will be responsible for the implementation of the child's individual Education Health Care Plan under the guidance of the class teacher.
The successful applicant will -
- have some experience of working with children in an educational setting
- have some experience of working with children with Autism and/or behavioural difficulties and/or willing to be trained
- be caring, positive and committed
- have the ability to form relationships and communicate effectively with children
If you are interested in applying for this position, please contact Verity at Teaching Personnel on 01872 250123 or email a CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org