HLTA Required for a central London school
- Attractive Rates of Pay
- Great Experience
- Highly Respected School
Teaching Personnel are currently recruiting for a two form entry Primary school in Central London and looking for an experienced, strong and firm Teaching Assistant for a position starting in September.
We are currently looking for someone to work in this exceptional school, the ideal candidate will be willing and able to help out with after school clubs and possess excellent academic and interpersonal skills.
The successful candidate will be able:
• to demonstrate high professional practice in all areas of work
• To help progress towards our vision, through a focus on raising the aspirations of students
• To be an excellent role model for students, commanding respect and being a positive presence around the school
• To be efficient and effective, highly organised in all areas of work
• To promote actively the school’s ethos through actions and words
• To have high expectations of students and ensure that students’ aspirations are high
• To record student progress so that you are able to talk knowledgably to parents/careers and other staff
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children/young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff to share this commitment and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be sought.
This will be an extremely popular role so please get in contact immediately!
You can send your CV to email@example.com or call on 0207 593 3076