Graduate Teaching Assistants needed within the Ealing are!
- Schools very close to Ealing broadway station
- Full time long term positions available
- Great experience for aspiring teachers.
English Graduate TA Jobs in Primary Schools in Ealing
• Are you an enthusiastic graduate?
• Do you want to train to be a teaching assistant?
• Do you have experience working with young people?
• Earn £60-65 per day
• Schools close to all major transport links
I am looking for Graduates who want to gain experience in the Education Sector. You will be working predominantly in the classroom as the teaching assistant. The schools are looking for Graduates with a strong academic background that is able to work in the school for a year with the potential and ambition to become a teacher.
The schools have an excellent support structure and are located in the borough of Ealing, West London. The successful teaching assistant will be provided with regular support and training to ensure that you are able to become a fully trained teaching assistant.
You will need to be enthusiastic and caring with the ability to relate to young people. Prior experience as a teaching assistant with children is not essential although some experience with children is desirable.
The Schools are dedicated to furthering pupil’s extracurricular activities with regular plays and sporting clubs. The schools will encourage and support any teaching assistant who wishes to be involved in this or to start their own after school club.
• DBS on the update service- or willing to apply for one
• 2 References
• Eligible to work in the UK
Please send your cover letter or simply call 020 8832 1960 for further information.