Teachers required in Wandsworth!
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Flexible workforce.
- A team of consultants dedicated to finding you work.
Teaching Personnel's South West London branch are currently searching for qualified teachers in the Wandsworth area to work on supply on a regular basis. We can offer work from 1 to 5 days a week. We are looking for both newly qualified and fully qualified teachers with experience of teaching the national curriculum. We would also consider candidates that are overseas trained or are unqualified but with experience.
To work for Teaching Personnel as a supply teacher you must:
• Have an up to date DBS on the update service or be happy to obtain one.
• Have experience of teaching the primary age range in UK/overseas schools
• Be able to provide 2 references from your 2 most recent schools
• Be able to attend an interview in Wimbledon
For more information please contact Ellie at Teaching Personnel's South West Primary London branch on 0208 605 2631 or email your CV to email@example.com