Year 3 Teacher – excellent opportunity for a dedicated Year 3 Teacher to work in Newham
- Are you a strong, authoritative Year 3 or Key Stage 2 Teacher?
- Do you enjoy the thrill of seeing your students achieve higher than the year before?
- Would you like to work in a school rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted for the last 3 inspections?
Year 3 Teacher – excellent opportunity for a dedicated Year 3 Teacher to join a primary school in Newham that consistently achieves above average!
As a dedicated Year 3 Teacher at this charming school, you will be leading a bright Year 3 class of 30 pupils and will be providing an imaginative and stimulating learning environment for students. You will be ably supported in-class by a full-time Teaching Assistant who will be able to lead small groups for you should you have the need. This role will allow you to use your existing curriculum knowledge and your creative, interactive lessons to help students of all abilities achieve higher levels than last year.
The successful candidate should embody the following:
- Year 3 Teacher who is strong, personable, comes with good curriculum knowledge
- Ideally been rated 'Good' or better from any recent teaching observations; With the school looking to kick on and achieve ‘Outstanding’ at their next inspection, they will be paying particular attention to Teachers with a proven record of raising attainment.
Benefits of the vacancy:
- Great opportunity to work in a school rated ‘Good’ by Ofsted for the last 3 inspections
- Offers excellent support for new members
- Progression opportunities available
- Salary according to MPS
- Immediate inerview and start available
- Uniquely strong Head Teacher who offers on the job training
Please send your CV to Gemma at firstname.lastname@example.org for any additional information feel free to call on 0207 593 3079.