Key Stage 2 teacher required to start in the Spring Term
- February 2017 start
- Up to £130 per day
- Full time until the end of the year.
Teaching Personnel are very happy to be working exclusively with a Primary School located in Southampton who are looking for a Key Stage 2 class teacher on a full time basis for their lovely well behaved class to start in February 2017.
You will require the following:
• Hold Qualified Teacher Status (QTS), be a Newly Qualified Teacher (NQT) or hold a UK recognized equivalent teaching qualification
• Have experience delivering the Curriculum in Primary Schools
• Have a passion for teaching with the ability to deliver inspiring lessons
• Approachable and able to keep calm in difficult situations
• Have a professional attitude and the highest expectation of achievement and behaviour for all children
• Used to working as part of a team as well as on your own initiative
• A great role model with a sense of responsibility for the outcomes of your children
So if this role appeals to you, please do not hesitate to contact me today!
If you or someone you know would be interested in this role or finding out more information, then please contact Rebecca on 02380 836649 or email firstname.lastname@example.org