Year 3 Job Share for January
- Supportive and caring ethos throughout the school
- High expectations of behaviour and learning
- Creates professional, working relationships
Teaching Personnel are looking for a teacher to work within a Gosport school as part of a job share. We are looking for a teacher who has the following skills and experience:
- Caring and supportive ethos,
- Ability to work collaboratively,
- Experience planning and preparing cross-curricular lessons,
- Has high expectations of themselves and the class they are teaching,
- Demonstrates good and professional working relationships.
The school are currently looking for someone to join their team in their strive to become an outstanding school. They are looking for someone who is able to set high standards of their teachers as well as demonstrate high expectations of their pupils. In addition to support within the school, the senior leadership team are also invested in their teachers and provide a range of CPD opportunities throughout the year.
If you are interested in finding out more information on this role or to apply please contact Becky on 02380 836649 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org