Year 4 teacher required - Tower Hamlets
- central London location
- Supportive senior leadership
- pay rate of up to £160 per day
Are you looking for short term/full-time work in a ‘good’ working toward ‘outstanding’ primary school?
The school are looking for a Year 4 teacher to start in September.
The school’s pupils come from a wide range of different cultures and backgrounds, making for an extremely unique learning environment. This not only makes it a fantastic place to teach, but a fantastic place to learn from the brilliant and understanding pupils.
This is a highly desirable position so make sure to apply ASAP to be taken into consideration for the role.
The ideal candidate:
• Will be a fully qualified teacher with experience in a year 4 classroom.
• Able to prepare work for students with varying degrees of ability.
• Will need to be available for interview and lesson observations in the next few weeks.
• Excellent chance to build a relationship with a ‘good’ school working toward ‘outstanding’.
• Brilliant leadership and management from a visionary Head teacher.
• Continued professional development courses offered by the school.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children/young people and vulnerable adults. We expect all staff to share this commitment and an enhanced DBS disclosure will be sought.
If you are interested in this position please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com or call 0207 593 3076