***KS1 and KS2 Teachers Required for September***
- Good transport links to school
- CPD and training opportunities
- Competitive rates of pay
(NQTs Welcome to apply)
A lovely inclusive Church of England Primary School in Lewisham are seeking Key Stage One and Key Stage Two Teachers to start with them in September. The vacancy is due to the existing teachers progressing into SLT positions.
This friendly Lewisham School received an overall ‘Good’ grade for their OFSTED inspection last June, with the Leadership and Management of the school receiving an ‘Outstanding’ grade.
The ideal candidate will:-
- Have experience of teaching in Key Stage 1/2.
- Promote positive behaviour through effective behaviour and classroom management skills.
- Teach inspiring and creative lessons.
- Aim to raise pupil progress and attainment through a consistently high level of planning, teaching and assessment.
- Be an excellent communicator with fantastic interpersonal skills.
- Be supportive of the Church of England ethos and values that drive the school.
The school can offer:-
- Outstanding Senior Leadership support
- Allocated PPA time
- Support with planning
- Hard working and happy children
- A warm welcome into the Church of England school and community
Salary: Depending on Experience
Do you match the criteria? Does this role excite you?
If so, please call us on 0207 593 3071 for more information!