Key Stage One/Two teacher required in Walthamstow
- Good transport links
- Rewarding role
- Pay dependant on experience
This friendly, culturally rich, vibrant and forward-thinking primary school require a Key Stage One or Two teacher for September 2016. The school was graded as ‘Good’ by Ofsted in March 2014 and showed huge improvements since their previous inspection.
The Governors wish to appoint a dynamic and innovative individual with a clear vision for improving and strengthening the learning within the school. The post would suit someone who demonstrates passion, commitment and the desire to make ‘a real difference.’
The ideal candidate will:-
- Have QTS.
- Teach inspiring and creative lessons.
- Have an innovative approach to engaging SEN children.
- Aim to raise pupil progress and attainment through a consistently high level of planning, teaching and assessment.
- Be an excellent communicator with fantastic interpersonal skills.
- Have a current DBS on the update service.
- Be available to work full time (4 days might be accepted if you are an ideal candidate)
The school can offer:-
- Supportive senior leaders/ class teachers
- Allocated PPA time
- A warm welcome into the school and community
- Highly rewarding role.
Salary: Depending on experience
Do you match the criteria? Does this role excite you?
If so, please call us on 0207 593 3071 for more information!