KS1 & KS2 Teachers required in Daventry from February
- Daily Rate up to £150.00 depending on experience
- 2 form entry - Dual planning
- To work in a good graded school
Our client is a dynamic and vibrant Primary school.
We are currently looking to recruit a highly motivated, caring and energetic KS1 or KS2 class teacher who is passionate about making a real difference to children’s lives. The preferred candidate will be an excellent classroom practitioner; be committed to self-development and reflection.
Our client is fully committed to supporting you to be successful and can offer you a innovative and forward thinking team to work alongside, as well as a wide range of training opportunities including an NQT programme, in-school mentor and other CPD opportunities
If you have:
• Outstanding teaching skills and be a qualified teacher
• The ability to motivate and enthuse children.
• A creative outlook to teaching and designing the curriculum.
• Excellent classroom management skills.
• An understanding of how to raise standards and have high expectations of pupil progress.
• Great teamwork skills and a willingness to 'go the extra mile'.
All candidates applying for this role or other opportunities you will need to provide suitable references, undertake an enhanced DBS clearance check and provide proof of identity and address.
To apply for this position or to receive more information please send your up to date CV to email@example.com or contact Megan on 01604 521208.