Year 3 Teacher needed in Ware
- Competitive Rates of Pay - Up to £150 a day
- 'Good' Performing School
- Excellent Career Progression
I am currently working with a large primary school in Ware who are seeking a KS2 teacher to join their team.
This is a full time position in year 3. The school can be flexible with the start date.
The primary school has been graded as 'good' in their most Ofsted inspection and are driving the school to an 'outstanding' status.
As the successful candidate you must –
• Have recent experience of working in a Key Stage 2 classroom
• Be able to create a fun and engaging curriculum for pupils of all abilities
• Have excellent classroom management and organisational skills
• Have high expectations for your pupils
• Value every child as a unique individual.
You must hold QTS. The school welcomes applicants from both newly qualified and experienced teachers.
To apply for this position or for more information please send your up to date CV to email@example.com and contact Maddie on 01707 386212.
The successful candidate will be required to undertake an enhanced DBS check as well as pre-employment checks and registration.
We are an equal opportunities employer.
*For other teaching positions in and around Ware please do get in touch.