SATs Booster Coach
- Competitive rates of pay
- Flexible hours part time hours
- A fantastic opportunity to help raise attainment
At Teaching Personnel, I am currently looking to recruit flexible and fully qualified teachers to deliver our specialist intervention package ‘SATs Boosters’ to raise pupil attainment and self esteem for the up coming SATs tests.
Our SATs Booster programme has a proven track record in raising pupil attainment for them to reach their desired level. Our specialist teacher coaches work 1:1, 1:2 or on a small group basis, in delivering tailored tuition specifically designed to fill the gaps and increase their confidence.
Our programmes are designed for pupils of low or high abilities to ensure they are reaching the levels they should be working at or for them to achieve higher. This could mean you will be working with a variety of abilities delivering several curriculum area so it is essential that your Key Stage 2 curriculum knowledge is up to date and that you cater for the needs of each individual pupil.
We are looking for:
- Fully Qualified Teachers with up to date curriculum and subject knowledge in Key Stage 2
- Enthusiastic, flexible and encouraging teachers who strive to make a difference
- You must have the ability to plan and assess the progress of all pupils you work with, and to complete a Pupil Progress Report
- You must provide excellent and continual communication with the class teacher to inform them of the pupils progress and to see if there are anything they are still struggling with in lessons
To register your interest or to find out about other opportunities, please contact Georgina Kirkpatrick on 0115 845 6405 or alternatively email email@example.com
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All applicants are subject to invitation to interview, Enhanced DBS check, proof of right to work in the UK, and good recent professional references (AGY).